Monday 30 June 2014

Temporary change of 6pm schedule and postponed games.

Dear Member/Parent

1) It has been requested that rounds be started earlier on Friday due to the start of eThekwini trials the next day. I have to factor in people who are working during the day and cannot make an earlier round, so please whoever cannot make the round before 6pm, please let me know by Wednesday morning. This is an urgent matter.
I will need to draw up a schedule that best suits everyone.

2) Also I noticed that quite a few children qualified to go to Bloem for the SA Schools Tournament. Please can the parents of those kids please confirm with me by Wednesday morning as well if their kid will be going to Bloem as both the schools tournament and one of the club's rounds clashes. Therefore a different schedule will need to be made.

Regards

Divesh Sookdeo